Park’s Motor Group have an excellent opportunity for a qualified and time served Panel Technician, based in our body-shop in Inverness.
As Park’s Motor Group Panel Technician you will receive:
- A highly competitive basic salary with additional bonus and overtime.
- 30 days holiday per year (22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory).
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Access to our Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
To be successful you will:
- Be a qualified and time served Panel Technician.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Have experience a min of 2 years’ experience.
- Able to repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles. This will include chassis and framework.
- Have the experience necessary to dismantle and repair damaged vehicles, repairing damaged panels or replacing those panels beyond repair.
- Ensure that all equipment used including jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills for our customer services team.
- Handle all our customers vehicles with due care and attention.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations.
In return for your best efforts and commitment, we will reward you with an industry-leading remuneration package and a real opportunity to develop your career.
If you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you.