Bodyshop Controller Wanted
Franchise: Douglas Park BMW
Park’s Motor Group are seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to take up an position as full-time Bodyshop Controller based in our Douglas Park BMW retail facility in Hillington. You will support the managing of our Bodyshop and its customers through the various services we provide for our clients and customers.
What you will do:
- Organise the Bodyshop teams daily workload to ensure maximum productivity
- Sign off all work to the required standard
- Manage the process of invoices, paperwork and customer details
- Provide a second to none level of service and leadership
- Maintain, create and make changes in our databases
- Build on a strong working relationship with our customers
- Be able to, maintain a high consistent quality of work
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
Your skills & experience will include:
- Have Strong leadership and people skills
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Bodyshop, with a franchised dealer or workshop
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Be a strong confident communicator
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Be adaptable to change
This is a fantastic opportunity in Park’s Motor Group. We can offer genuine scope for development and progression from a Bodyshop Controller and beyond.
If you have the desire to lead and the drive to become a member of our team then we want to hear from you.