As a Sales Advisor at Park’s Motor Group, you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. From the first hello to handing over the keys, you will support the customer’s needs as you build long lasting relationships with clientele. If you are a self-motivated individual, with admirable customer service skills to offer, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our friendly sales team in Ayr.
Successful candidates will benefit from enrolment in our bespoke Sales Training Evaluation Program giving you all the tools you need to become a success within the car sales industry.
In return for your hard work the benefits of a Sales Advisor include:
• A company Vehicle.
• 30 days annual holiday per year.
• Full manufacturer product training and accreditation.
• Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable family run business.
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
• Vehicle, Parts & Service discount.
The right person will:
• Be self-driven for success.
• Have plenty of energy and enthusiasm!
• Be organised and act in a professional manner.
• Deliver outstanding customer service – making sure all customers are left feeling completely satisfied.
• Be able to build a natural rapport with customers.
• Be IT literate and have the ability to use modern technology and sales techniques.
• Be able to effectively operate as part of a team.
• Have exemplary communication skills (written & verbal).
• Have a full clean UK driving licence, held for a minimum of 12 months.
In exchange for your best efforts and commitment, we will reward you with an industry-leading remuneration package and a real opportunity to develop your career into the next step of management and beyond.
Park's is one of Scotland's largest and most successful motor groups, operating a diverse portfolio of luxury, niche and volume franchises from various locations throughout the UK.
In addition to motor vehicle retailing, our group operates 4 petrol forecourts, two large body repair centres and a fast-fit outlet as well as one of the largest trade parts wholesaling operations in Scotland. Completing the line-up is Park's of Hamilton, Scotland's leading luxury coach operators with an excess of 120 coaches, which cater for both business and leisure travel throughout Britain and Europe.
Our aim is to grow our business by continually exceeding customer expectations and delivering unparalleled levels of service.
If you think you’re the right person to become a part of the Park’s Motor Group Family, apply online now. We all look forward to meeting you!