Franchise: Multi Franchise
Due to continued growth at our busy Multi Franchise centre in Coatbridge, there is a requirement for a motivated and proactive Vehicle Technician.
As a Park’s Motor Group Technician you will receive:
- A highly competitive basic salary with additional bonus and overtime opportunity
- 30 days holiday per year (22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory)
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company
- Vehicle, parts, and servicing discount
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Colleague Introductory Scheme
- Industry-leading discounts on purchased new and used cars
- Subsidised car purchase scheme accessible to you and your family
To be successful you will:
- Be a qualified and time-served Vehicle Technician
- Have experience working in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Have an ability to work efficiently on all areas of servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Be able to consistently maintain high-quality standards
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- Have a full driving licence
We are looking for an individual with the right attitude, good communication skills, and the drive to succeed in this highly competitive market.
If you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you!