Sales Administrator Wanted
Park’s Motor Group are seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to take up an position as full-time Sales Administrator based in our Honda Inverness site.
Candidates applying will have the necessary skills and experience that will ideally lead to a career with Park’s Motor Group.
About the role:
You will work within our friendly Honda team supporting our branch through the various administration services we provide for our manufacturers.
What you will do:
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Process invoices, paperwork and customer details
- Maintain and create changes in our databases
- Be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge
- Order, update, check and change cars in stock
Your skills & experience will include:
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Be adaptable to varying tasks
- Have a desire and willingness to learn
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- 30 days annual holiday per year.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discounted Servicing and MOT for you and your family
- Colleague Introductory Scheme
- Industry leading discounts on new and used car purchases
- Subsidised car purchase scheme accessible to you and your family
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity in Park’s Motor Group. We can offer genuine scope for development and progression from a Sales Administrator position and beyond.
If you have the desire to learn and the drive to become a member of our team then we want to hear from you.