Park’s Motor Group is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Parts Advisor to join their highly successful Douglas Park BMW Parts Department in Glasgow.
If you are self-motivated and can offer excellent customer service, then we can offer you an opportunity to join our team.
To be successful you will...
- Have a minimum of 2-years previous automotive parts experience.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be organised and be able to undertake basic administrative duties.
- Have a proven track record of being able to work under pressure and consistently helping to achieve parts sales objectives.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Be able to cope with a variety of customer demands and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be IT literate (knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage).
- Be friendly, reliable and responsible.
- Be able to operate effectively as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have a full clean driving licence is desirable.
We are looking for an individual with the right attitude, good communication skills and the drive to succeed in this highly competitive market.
If you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you!