Who we are?
With over 40 years’ experience, Park’s of Hamilton coaches have become a recognised brand for quality. We pride ourselves on our professional manner and expertise within the coach industry. Our aim is to grow our business by continuously providing exceptional levels of service and exceeding customer expectations.
What you will be doing?
As a Park’s coach driver, you will be providing services for a host of different clients and occasions. Including corporate travel, excursions and events, private hire, contract work, and school trips. A wide choice of work is available covering the whole of the UK and Europe.
Who are we looking for?
• You will be expected to maintain high levels of professionalism throughout, offering a friendly, helpful, and courteous service to passengers at all times.
• Highly motivated with a proactive and can-do attitude
• The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst maintaining the highest standard of safety.
• Flexible. Willing to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
• Good communicator with excellent customer service skills
Ideally, you will be familiar with EU driving regulations, however, full training will be provided.
What’s in it for you?
• Guaranteed 38 hours of work per week of which you will often know your shifts up to a week in advance with availability to work overtime
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
• Full uniform provided
• Free continuous development towards renewing driver qualifications (DCPC)
• Variety of shifts with various working hours
To apply for this role you will need to hold a full PCV Licence with no more than 3 penalty points or driving bans. An up-to-date DCPC (driver qualification card) qualification is essential.
We're looking for drivers who enjoy working with people to provide excellent customer care.
If you are interested, please complete the online application form.