The All-New Škoda Enyaq Coupé iV is here. Revealed on January 31st, Škoda announced their newest edition to their electric range. Besides the standard edition, they’ve also produced an RS version, and it’s, therefore, their first all-electric car in this sporty range.
The car has two battery options and four power outputs. Several sustainable initiatives were taken when designing the interior of this car, and the coupe roof, together with the sleek exterior, provides low wind resistance and, therefore, a longer range
• Dark tinted panoramic glass roof
• 13” central touchscreen and 5.3” digital cockpit
• 19-21” allow wheels
• Optional ecologically tanned leather seats
• Climate control
• Heated front and rear seats
• Optional electric seat adjustment
• 570 l boot space
• Fast charging: 0-80% in 29 min.
• Safety system with augmented reality and advanced assistance system
• Up to 9 airbags
• Adaptive Cruise Control
• Drag coefficient of 0.234