Ford Options is Ford's most popular finance plan for cars and commercial vehicles. Ford Options is a type of hire purchase (sometimes called a Personal Contract Purchase) and is available to private individuals and certain categories of business customers.
Choosing the right vehicle finance is as important as choosing the right vehicle for the job.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS…
Your deposit and Optional Final Payment are deducted from the price of the vehicle.
The balance plus interest and fees is then split into equal monthly payments.
The Optional Final Payment is due at the end of your agreement. The Optional Final Payment is the anticipated future value of your vehicle assuming its mileage and condition is as agreed when you signed your agreement.
At the end of the agreement you have three options:
1. Choose another vehicle. Trade in your old model with us or sell privately if you prefer. Once you have settled your account, any money left can be used a s a deposit.
2. Hand the vehicle back. Provided the vehicle is in good condition, all monthly payments have been made and you haven't exceeded the agreed mileage, you will have nothing to pay.
3. Keep the vehicle. All you need to do is pay the optional final payment and the purchase fee and it's yours to keep.
SO WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
1. Choose the Ford Car or Ford Commercial vehicle you want to buy.
2. Tell us your anticipated annual mileage.
3. Choose the deposit you want to pay (maximum 35%).
4. Choose your agreement length.
Once you have made your decisions, then your monthly payments can be calculated.
SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT?
Then all you need to do is provide some details in the form provided and we'll do the rest.