CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) - UPDATE
Given the current Global situation in regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to provide you with an update as to the current situation within Park's Motor Group and the actions we are taking to try and ensure we provide an uninterrupted service to our customers.
Our customers are extremely important to us and are, along with our own colleagues, our priority at this time. We want to do everything we can to keep our customers cars well serviced and maintained and our aim is to do so with no, or minimum disruption.
We continue to follow the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO), the NHS and both the Scottish and UK governments.
On a practical level this means we are taking the following actions:
• Colleagues are aware of their individual and collective responsibilities and as such will remain at home should they show any symptoms as per the advice.
• Ensuring the use of best practice in regards to hygiene and cleaning standards and directing them to regularly clean their hands with soap and water.
• Following Social Distancing guidance.
• A specific COVID-19 health and safety risk assessment.
Over and above this we have reiterated many normal procedures to reduce risk, such as:
• The use of seat covers and steering wheel covers on all customer vehicles.
• Cleaning steering wheels and vehicle interiors prior to returning to customers.
• Enhanced collection and delivery service to assist as many customers as possible.
From a sales perspective we are happy to service your needs remotely as well as continuing to offer a full service in each of our showrooms. If you can’t make it to the showroom then our team can share a personalised and bespoke video presentation of any car you may be interested in.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best service in the safest environment. We will continue to monitor all of the latest advice and guidance and if there is any further change to our processes we will communicate these as quickly as possible. We are here to help, just ask.