Due to continued growth at our busy Park’s of Hamilton Plymouth workshop, there is a requirement for motivated and proactive full-time PSV/HGV Technicians to work on our modern fleet of National Express Coaches.
Working a shift pattern of four on four off nights and days.
As Parks of Hamilton PSV Technician you will receive:
- A highly competitive basic salary with overtime opportunity.
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- A chance to gain your PCV licence
- On going up-to-date training.
- PCV inspection and Technician IRTEC Accreditation.
- 20 days holiday p.a
- Company pension and health scheme
To be successful you will:
- Be a qualified and time served Technician.
- Have a full clean UK Driving licence.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles.
- Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to a good standard.
- Have a min of 3 years’ experience.
We are looking for an individual with the right attitude so if you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you!