- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Servicing and Parts
- Contact Us
Honda Motability in East Kilbride Glasgow, Hamilton & Ayr (New)
Honda Motability Cars in East Kilbride, Hamilton and Ayr (New Branch)
Since 1977, the nationwide Motability Scheme has been supporting disabled road users and motorists by providing them with adaptable and affordable new vehicles. From our Park’s Honda dealerships in East Kilbride, Hamilton Ayr (New Branch), we support Scottish drivers in choosing the best model for their personal requirements – as a Motability Premier Partner, our expertise and care is unrivalled in the region. At any time during your ownership of a Honda through the scheme, we’ll continue to assist you with competitively-priced servicing and MOT reminders for your Honda.
If you (or a friend or family member) currently receive either the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or the Higher Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, then you’re eligible to choose a new Honda on the Motability Scheme. It’s important to note that you must have 12 months or more of benefit left to qualify. The Honda that you select will come with full insurance and tax if you choose the Contract Hire option, and all vehicles are covered by extensive warranties from both the manufacturer and our dealerships.
It’s possible to select any new Honda Motability car, and you can browse through the full range on our website before you decide. To discuss your motoring needs with a member of our team, contact your nearest Park’s Honda location online, in person or over the phone.
Once you've driven away in your new Honda Motability car we'll keep in touch with you via the Lifestyle magazine, as well as send you your tax disc and an MOT reminder each year.
How it works:
• A new car of your choice every three years.
• Insurance and personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers.
• Servicing and maintenance by your Motability dealer.
• Full breakdown assistance from the RAC.
• Annual tax disc sent directly to your home (except in Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man).
• 60,000 miles mileage allowance over three years.
• Free replacement tyres fitted.
• Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost
• One-stop customer helpline.
• Help with transport (where possible) when you car is being serviced or repaired.