Location: DOUGLAS PARK STIRLING
Franchise: BMW & MINI
Sales administrators play a key administrative role in supporting the sales team. You must be able to work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related paperwork.
Specific responsibilities include dealing with sales and purchase invoices, the taxation of new and used vehicles, monitoring ongoing orders, stock control and ensuring all Retail and Approved Used Car standards are adhered to. Ideal candidates for the role are self motivated, efficient and adaptable workers with good all-round administrative abilities, including a working knowledge of word and excel spreadsheets. They must have excellent organisational and time management skills.
Experience of Sales Administration within the Motor Trade would be advantageous but not essential.
Sales Administrator role includes:
• Cash Handling / Banking / Account postings
• Maintain accurate filing system/procedures
• Preparing & Invoicing New/Used/Trade/Inter group deals
• AFRL taxation of new vehicles
• Post Office taxation of used vehicles
• Cherished transfer/Retention preparation
• Addition and control of New/Used/Demo Stock
• Adhere strictly to Retail/Approved Used Car Standards
• Track and record all new vehicle sales
• Track and record all used vehicle sales
• Reconcile Bonus
• Target / Deadline awareness essential at all times