PRODUCT GENIUS WANTED
Location: GLASGOW, City Centre, Kyle Street
Franchise: BMW & MINI
What is a Product Genius?
If you're naturally inquisitive and have an outgoing personality, you could be a born Product Genius. You don't need to be an expert right now as we can teach you everything you need to know, but you will need unlimited passion and a real talent for customer service.
We are looking for confident people currently working in retail, online sales or e-commerce who are eager to learn and share their knowledge with customers, using available resources and their own initiative to grow an understanding of products and technologies as well as developments across the automotive industry.
The ideal candidates may not necessarily have motor trade experience. The successful applicants should be passionate about sales, new products and technology with a clear focus on customer service and be able to provide an engaging, warm first point of contact for customers.
Objectives of the Post:
- Work with others within the Dealership Team to build effective relationships, and specifically transferring customers to and from Sales Executives to complete other elements of the buying process.
- Promote the brand, products and technologies, sharing information, features and benefits in a friendly, understandable way.
- Share your knowledge and expertise within the Dealership.
- Listen to customers to understand their needs, questions and aspirations, creating a nonpressurised, non-threatening sales environment.
A Product Genius will be able to:
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the Brand and our products and services to ensure that a professional Dealership and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards.
- Come across as extremely articulate, clear, and easy to understand and can anticipate actions required and potential objections.
- Capture and retain the attention of the customer and convey confidence and professionalism in all interactions.
- Appropriately adjust the content and approach to best suit the customer and be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the Dealership.
- Create a positive connection with new or existing customers and colleagues
- Take the time necessary to serve each customer to their satisfaction, dealing promptly and efficiently so as not to waste their time, but also not to rush them.
You'll have the backing of one of Scotland's leading motor groups behind you, providing you with a comprehensive and dedicated training programme that will help to develop your future prospects within such a reputable business.