With its modern styling and smart interior, impressive range and great driving experience it is no wonder the New Renault ZOE won Best Small Electric Car 2020 at the annual WhatCar? awards for a 7th year in a row!
Ideal for daily commutes and long trips a like, the New ZOE offers you all the benefits of an electric vehicle, along with the ability to drive with confidence. With its 135hp electric motor, the New ZOE offers a better driving experience with improved torque, faster acceleration and better responsiveness. Driving in town is also made easier with B Mode. Switch to B Mode during any journey to increase engine braking and allow for a one-pedal driving experience, meaning a more relaxed drive, all while preserving energy and maximising your driving range!
Using 100% recycled fabrics, the ZOE is fitted with high-quality materials including soft-touch trims and chrome surrounds, giving the cabin a warm and comfortable feel. Equipped with a host of advanced tech, the dashboard features a 10-inch customisable driver display and a 9.3-inch touch screen which links to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, DAB and Bluetooth, so you have everything at your fingertips to stay informed and entertained. For added convenience, the ZOE features wireless smartphone charging and USB sockets in the rear so passengers can easily charge mobile phones or tablet devices.
The New ZOE comes with EASYLINK multimedia system, which allows you to control the temperature of the car before you start your journey, pre-schedule charging, and can even go as far as planning your route to include breaks for charging. All of which can also be controlled remotely using the MY Renault Mobile App, ensuring you to stay one step ahead on every journey!
WHY CHOOSE RENAULT ZOE?
• Third generation of Renault’s pioneering EV
• Most popular EV sold in Europe
• New 52kWh Z.E. 50 battery capable of up to 245 miles (WLTP) – 32% more than previous 41kWh unit
• £500 Towards your home wallbox installation with BP Chargemaster for New ZOE customers
• 100% recycled plastic for visible plastics on interior
• 50kWh rapid charge compliant – 90 miles of charge in 30 minutes
• Renault’s Chameleon Charger™ included
• New regenerative braking B-Mode allows for single pedal driving
• Five-year, 100,000-mile vehicle warranty
• Eight-year, 100,000-mile traction battery warranty
• Available with two motor options: 100kW R135 and entry level 80kW R110
• Restyled exterior with nine colour options
• Full LED headlamps as standard
• Three wheel sizes available: 15-inch, 16-inch and 17-inch
• Completely redesigned and improved interior – available with a 9.3-inch portrait style multimedia screen
• Customisable 10-inch TFT instrument cluster as standard
• Available with high-end safety and convenience features:
• Lane Keeping Assist
• EASY PARK ASSIST
• Blind Spot Monitoring
• Traffic Sign Recognition
• Automatic High-Beam/Dipped-Beam activation
• Rear View Camera
• 4G connectivity with three-year data pack
• Bose® Sound System, compatible with Android Auto™
• Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ offered as standard
• Available in Play, Iconic, and GT Line trim levels
• Manufactured in Flins, France
• 48% Residual Value (6 months/30,000 miles)