Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester Wanted
Due to continued growth at our busy Volvo Ayr branch, there is a requirement for a motivated and proactive Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
As Park’s Motor Group Technician you will receive:
To be successful you will:
- A highly competitive basic salary with additional bonus and overtime opportunity.
- 30 days holiday per year (22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory).
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
- Be a qualified and time served vehicle Technician & MOT Tester.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Have a min of 2 years’ experience.
- Be proficient in fault finding with the latest computer diagnostic equipment.
- Work to the cost and time associated with multiple jobs.
- Carry out repairs and replace parts to the highest standards.
- Fully understand the latest standards for the MOT Testing.
- Previous Volvo or franchise experience is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for an individual with the right attitude, good communication skills and the drive to succeed in this highly competitive market.
If you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you!