Due to continued growth, Douglas Park BMW & MINI requires a motivated, experienced Vehicle Technician to add to our technical team in Glasgow.
About the position:
The successful candidate for our Vehicle Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills. You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
A large part of the Technicians position involves:
• Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
• Ideally hold a current MOT tester certification but not essential to carry out MOT's and repairs.
• Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
• Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
• Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
• An eye for detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Quality awareness.
• Communication skills.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Trained to Qualified technician NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
If you see yourself in the position and wanting to further your career, we’d like you to apply now!!