Trainee Body-Shop Administrator Wanted
Park’s Motor Group are seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to take up an position as full-time Trainee Body-Shop Administrator based in Inverness.
About the role:
You will work within our friendly team supporting our branches and its customers through the various administration services we provide.
What you will do:
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Process invoices, paperwork and customer details
- Liaise directly with customers providing a second to none level of service
- Maintain, create and change in our databases
- Be able to, maintain a high consistent quality of work
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge
- Update, check, complete vehicles status
Your skills & experience will include:
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Be a strong confident communicator
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Be adaptable to varying tasks
- Have a desire and willingness to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity in Park’s Motor Group. We can offer genuine scope for development and progression from a Trainee Body-Shop Administrator position and beyond.
If you have the desire to learn and the drive to become a member of our team then we want to hear from you.