Smart Repair and Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Technician Wanted
Due to continued growth in our busy BMW Smart Repair team in Hamilton, there is a requirement for a motivated and proactive Smart Repair and Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Vehicle Technician.
As Park’s Motor Group employee you will receive:
Role responsibilities include:
- A highly competitive basic salary with additional bonus and overtime opportunity
- 30 days holiday per year (22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory)
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount
To be successful you will:
- The examination of customer and stock vehicles identifying work for repair
- Liaise with the Service Management team
- Carry out wheel refurbishments
- Complete cosmetic paint repairs
- Repair vehicle interior defects
- Rectify minor panel dents
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience or be a recently qualified time served painter looking for a new challenge
- Previous franchise experience in this field is desirable but not essential
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
We are looking for an individual with the right attitude and the drive to succeed in this highly competitive market.
If you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you!