Franchise: Park’s of Hamilton
As a Park’s of Hamilton Shunter, you will be working in a fast paced depot dealing with a variety of tasks.
- Be able to work in a fast paced depot dealing with a variety of work
- Ensure that the fleet is processed through the bus wash as per the standards set
- Maintain appearance of vehicles at optimum levels
- Ensure vehicles are fuelled, oil and water checks done and correctly recorded via a fuel system linked to each vehicle
- Fully comply with all HS & E legislation along with Group policies
You will be:
- Expected to maintain high levels of safety professionalism throughout
- Highly motivated with a proactive and can-do attitude
You will receive:
- Guaranteed 35 hours of work per week on a shift basis with availability to work overtime
- 28 days pro rata annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Full uniform provided
- Various shifts available both back and night shift
Park's of Hamilton
With over 40 years’ experience, Park’s of Hamilton coaches have become a recognised brand for quality. We pride ourselves on our professional manner and expertise within the coach industry. Our aim is to grow our business by continuously providing exceptional levels of service and exceeding customer expectations.
To apply for this role you will need to hold a full CAR Licence with no more than 3 penalty points or driving bans. Although PCV license holders with an up to date CPC and digi card would be preferred.