Park’s Motor Group is seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to take up a position as a full-time Service Advisor based in our Honda service centre located in Hamilton.
About the role:
You will work within our friendly team supporting our branch and its customers through the various administration services we provide for our manufacturers.
What you will do:
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Process invoices, paperwork, and customer details
- Liaise directly with customers providing a second to none level of service
- Maintain, create and change in our databases
- Be able to, maintain a high consistent quality of work
- Communicate in a confidential, professional, and appropriate manner
- Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge
Your skills & experience will include:
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word as well as email packages
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Be a strong confident communicator
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Be adaptable to varying tasks
- Have a desire and willingness to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity in Park’s Motor Group. We can offer genuine scope for development and progression from a Service Advisor position and beyond.
If you have the desire to learn and the drive to become a member of our team then we want to hear from you.