Park’s Motor Group is seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to take up a position as full-time Service Advisor based in our Jaguar/Land Rover Centre in Inverness.
About the role:
You will work within our friendly team supporting our branch and its customers through the various administration services we provide for our manufacturers.
What you will do:
• Help contribute towards the team's daily workload.
• Process invoices, paperwork and customer details.
• Liaise directly with customers providing a second to none level of service.
• Maintain, create and change in our databases.
• Be able to, maintain a high consistent quality of work.
• Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner.
• Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge.
Your skills & experience will include:
• The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages.
• Have an eye for attention to detail.
• Be a strong confident communicator.
• Have a polite and warm telephone manner.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Be adaptable to varying tasks.
• Have a desire and willingness to learn.
This is a fantastic opportunity in Park’s Motor Group. We can offer genuine scope for development and progression from a Service Advisor position and beyond.
If you have the desire to learn and the drive to become a member of our team then we want to hear from you.