EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE WANTED
As a Park’s Sales Executive at Douglas Park BMW, you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. From the first hello to handing over the keys, you will enjoy the buzz of supporting the customer’s every need as you build ongoing relationships. If you are a self-motivated individual, who can offer excellent customer service, then we can offer you an exciting opportunity to join our friendly Sales team in Stirling.
Successful candidates will also benefit from enrolment in our bespoke Sales Training Evaluation Program giving you all the tools you need to become a success.
As a Park’s Motor Group Sales Executive you will receive:
- Company vehicle.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Full manufacturer product training and accreditation.
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
The right person will:
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to consistently achieve sales objectives.
- Have experience in a previous sales role within the motor trade.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Be able to cope with a variety of customer demands and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Be IT literate.
- Be friendly, reliable and responsible.
- Have excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Be able to effectively operate as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills [written and verbal].
- Have a full clean UK driving licence, held for a minimum of 12 months.
In return for your best efforts and commitment, we will reward you with an industry-leading remuneration package and a real opportunity to develop your career into the next step of management and beyond.