Location: East Kilbride
Park’s Motor Group are seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to take up an position as full-time Sales Administrator based in our East Kilbride site. This is a role that will ideally lead to a career with Park’s.
About the role:
You will work within our friendly team supporting our branch through the various administration services we provide for our manufacturers.
What you will do:
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload.
- Process invoices, paperwork and customer details.
- Maintain, create and change in our databases.
- Be able to, maintain a high consistent quality of work.
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner.
- Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge.
- Order, update, check and change cars in stock.
Your skills & experience will include:
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages.
- Have an eye for attention to detail.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Be adaptable to varying tasks.
- Have a desire and willingness to learn.
This is a fantastic opportunity in Park’s Motor Group. We can offer genuine scope for development and progression from a Sales Administrator position and beyond.
If you have the desire to learn and the drive to become a member of our team then we want to hear from you.