We need a dynamic individual with a passion and interest in cars that goes beyond the outer skin of a modern vehicle, technical awareness as well as an interest in technology and APP configuration are skills required to work with the latest range of BMW and MINI products.
You must work and integrate well to assist customers at all levels with a desire to be the best and drive customer satisfaction and engagement in our company and brands.
As Park’s Motor Group Product Genius you will receive:
• 30 days holiday per year.
• Full manufacturer product training and accreditation.
• Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
• Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
The right person will:
• Be able to work under pressure and be able to consistently achieve sales objectives.
• Be able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision.
• Be able to cope with a variety of customer demands and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
• Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Be IT literate.
• Be friendly, reliable and responsible.
• Have excellent organisation and administrative skills.
• Be able to effectively operate as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills [written and verbal].
• Have a full clean UK driving licence, held for a minimum of 12 months.
In return for your best efforts and commitment, we will reward you with an industry-leading remuneration package and a real opportunity to develop your career into the next step of management and beyond.