Nightshift Console Operator
Park’s Motor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Nightshift Console Operator to join our friendly petrol station team in Motherwell
As a Nightshift Console Operator you will:
Objectives of the post:
- Be friendly and approachable.
- Able to provide excellent customer service ensuring all customers has a positive experience each and every time they use one of our sites.
- Have a willingness to help all our customers and your team.
- Be polite and articulate.
- Take pride in your appearance
- Have good problem solving skills.
- Always greet customers with a warm welcome
- Maintain housekeeping and standards within the shop.
- Stock and merchandising replenishment.
- Assist customers to ensure they find everything they need.
- Report any discrepancies and problems to a supervisor.
- If required, handle any customer complaints in a professional manner.
There are no minimum qualifications to work as a Nightshift Console Operator. However, good numeracy and literacy skills, as well as experience within the retail sector are desired.
You'll have the backing of one of Scotland's leading motor groups behind you, providing a training programme that will help to develop your future prospects within such a reputable business.