COMMERCIAL SALES EXECUTIVE WANTED
Salary: Basic DOE + Industry Leading Commission Package
As a Park’s Commercial Sales Executive at Ford Stirling, you will be geared up for every aspect of the business customer experience. The ideal candidate will be experienced in business-to-business sales and looking for a fresh challenge. Alternatively, you may currently be in a retail sales position and have the necessary people skills and business acumen to make the transition to the corporate sales arena.
Above all, the successful candidate will be thirsty for success and determined to achieve outstanding results selling to both local and major fleet operators.
As Park’s Motor Group Commercial Sales Executive you will receive:
The right person will:
- Company vehicle.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Full manufacturer product training and accreditation.
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to consistently achieve commercial sales objectives.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Be able to cope with a variety of business customer demands and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Be IT literate
- Be friendly, reliable and responsible.
- Have excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Be able to effectively operate as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills [written and verbal].
- Have a full clean UK driving licence, held for a minimum of 12 months.
In return for your best efforts and commitment, we will reward you with an industry-leading remuneration package and a real opportunity to develop your career into the next step of management and beyond.