Bodyshop Advisor Wanted
Franchise: Douglas Park BMW
Park’s Motor Group are seeking a fully qualified and experienced individual to take up an position as full-time Bodyshop Advisor based in our Douglas Park retail facility in Hillington. You will work within our friendly service team supporting our branch and its customers through the various services we provide for our customers and manufacturer.
What you will do:
- Ensure that all our Bodyshop customers receive the an exceptional level of service
- Liaise with our management teams in ways to provide the most effective way of organising our workload
- Be a driven and organised individual in order to deliver the best possible service
- Build on a strong working relationship with our clients, manufacturers and our customers
- Be able to, maintain a high consistent quality of work
Your skills & experience will include:
- You must have experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Bodyshop or franchise dealer experience is desirable
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Be a strong confident leader and communicator
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Be adaptable to varying tasks
- Have a desire and willingness to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity in Park’s Motor Group. We can offer genuine scope for development and progression from a Bodyshop Advisor position and beyond.
If you have the desire to learn and the drive to become a member of our team then we want to hear from you.