Bodyshop Advisor Wanted
We are looking for a Bodyshop Service Advisor (reporting to the Bodyshop Manager) to join their already highly successful team.
As a Bodyshop Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact for all customers and inquiries either face to face or by telephone/email.
You will be responsible for booking in the cars and advising on any additional work required, providing admin for the department and liaising closely with other members of the team to ensure that customers have a positive experience.
You will need to
- You will provide a courteous and efficient point of contact ensuring that every valued customer has their enquiries handled professionally
- Booking in vehicles to ensure that waiting times are reduced
- Liaising with your team on availability
- Communicate with the customer regarding any repairs or additional work required
- Negotiate with customers and offer service work whilst their car is in our care
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with clients and peers
- Liaise with several internal departments and external customers
- Be able to go the extra mile to ensure service levels
- You will have proven selling skills and good problem solving skills, Be proficient in administration, task management and follow ups
- Passionate about customer service and be professional and well presented at all times
- Ideally have at least two years + experience in a Bodyshop/Service advisor role within the motor industry
- Excellent IT skills and telephone skills ideally with ADP/Autoline experience.
- Able to work under your own initiative and be self-motivated
- You will have full and clean UK Driving Licence