It’s easy to forget what an important function your tyres provide. A loss of quality and performance in your tyres reduces the effectiveness of braking, steering, and acceleration, all of which are vital for safety whilst driving.
When driving on under or over inflated tyres your vehicle’s handling could be seriously affected and in the long term the wrong tyre pressure could increase tyre wear and potentially cause tyre failure. Stay on track this autumn and visit your local dealer for your free tyre check.
Pop in and have your car serviced by your local Mitsubishi authorised dealer to benefit from these great autumn offers.
Waiting too long to change worn brake pads and discs can be dangerous. Don’t leave it to chance, ensure that your brakes are in tip-top condition before you set off this autumn.
British weather can be unpredictable and it is essential to ensure that you have clear visibility and that you can see and your vehicle can be seen in bad weather.
All new retail vehicles are shown with OTR (On The Road) Prices. OTR prices include VAT at 20%, Government Road Fund Licence, First Registration Fee (£55) and the cost of delivery to the dealer’s premises. Commercial vehicles are shown with Commercial Vehicle List Prices (CV List Prices). CV List Price includes the cost of delivery to the dealer’s premises, but exclude VAT, Government Road Fund Licence and First Registration Fee (£55). Government Road Fund Licence for commercial vehicles is £240. All prices shown are for solid paint. Metallic paint extra. Official EU MPG and EV Range test figures shown as a guide for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. Outlander PHEV figures are based on the vehicle being charged from mains electricity. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and UK specification may vary, please check details with your local dealer. CAP data and software is protected by copyright and database rights. All rights reserved.
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd, its agencies and Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealerships, and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to the purchase from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership of any service/repair work to your vehicle. A valid invoice from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership for work carried out within the last 6 month period up to and including the closing date of the Prize Draw (see section 6 below) must be produced in order to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official website entry form or via letter - see section 4 below. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
4. Customers without access to an email address may request entry to the prize draw by letter. Entries by letter will be listed on our marketing database and the applicant may receive selected marketing materials from Mitsubishi and/or its associated agents. Applicants should state that they wish to be excluded from the database in their letter if they wish to opt out. Letter entries should be sent to: AS Prize Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Comms Dept, Watermoor Road, Cirencester, GL7 1LF.
5. The Prize Draw is £500 of Gardening Vouchers. The vouchers can only be exchanged at stores and outlets that are associated with The National Garden Gift Voucher in the UK. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or financial services products.
6. The closing date for Prize Draw is 31st December 2017. All entries will be drawn by an independent Judge by 12th January 2018. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winners will be notified by post on or after 21st January 2018. Winners’ names and county of residence may be obtained by sending a SAE to: AS Prize Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.
8. Winners are required to respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified of winning. Failure to respond within 28 days may result in the Prize being forfeited. Winners may be asked to participate in any publicity including where publicity requires the use of their name and county of residence including where such use of this information is required for the purposes of paragraph 7 above.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
10. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.