With a leading-edge design on the exterior and exceptional space on the interior the ŠKODA Superb has been revolutionised to create a striking hatch that instinctively catches the eye.
As ŠKODA successful flagship model the Superb contains clean-cut contours and an arresting front end that includes a significantly larger radiator grille, razor-sharp wide headlights alongside remodelled and more modernised bumpers, front-wings and bonnet. The rear of the car is equally impressive with added width and sharp LED running lights and stripes that create a dramatic and dynamic layout and also apply emphasis on the cars strong C-shape.
The interior is luxurious with more legroom in both the front and back than ever before. Boasting the largest interior space in its class, the Superb is comfortable and practical and with the latest in innovative technology and infotainment making it ideal for both business and pleasure.
Available in four unique trim levels – S, SE, SE L Exec and L&K, each variant comes equipped with 'simply clever' features including smart driving systems alongside bi-xenon headlights with integrated LED daytime running lights on the likes of the Elegance and L&K trim models.
Engines and drive technology are also more attractive than ever before with six advanced engine options: three petrol and three diesels. Up to 19% more economical than the previous generation of Superb, this model is far more fuel-efficient and offers CO2 emissions as low as 94g/km.
Smart, coherent and connected the Superb can be customized with a range of colours, wheel options and interior design options to suit the owners individual desires.
1. Virtual pedal: Just wave a foot under the rear bumper and, as long as you have the car key with you, the tailgate opens automatically.
2. Tailgate tip-to-close: Pull the tailgate slightly to close it.
3. Integrated tow bar: A manually foldable tow bar comes as an option. When folded down, it is completely hidden under the car.
4. ŠKODA media command: For the first time ever in a ŠKODA, the infotainment system can be controlled from the rear seats as well as the front seats.
5. Accessory tablet holder: Rear seat passengers can mount a tablet on the headrest of the front passenger seat or the foldable arm rest in the rear seat.
6. Emergency vest storage: Each of the four doors includes a compartment for storing an emergency vest.
7. Easy-open bottle holder: The central console grips the base of a 0.5-litre bottle as it is twisted, enabling the driver to open or close the bottle easily with just one hand.
8. Two umbrellas: Each of the Superb's front floors includes a storage compartment with an elegant umbrella.
9. Tablet storage: The centre armrest includes a narrow tablet storage compartment.