Kia Motability Cars in East Kilbride
Since 1977, the Motability Scheme has been giving disabled motorists and road users across the UK easier access to an adaptable vehicle – from a compact everyday car to a spacious people carrier. Park’s Kia is a Motability Premier Partner, and we comprehensively support customers who select a car through the scheme with our expert advice and care. Visit our showroom to view any model up close and find out more, and we’ll continue to help you look after your chosen Kia Motability car with repairs and servicing.
If you, or a friend or family member, are in receipt of the Higher Mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement, then you’re eligible to select a brand new Kia through the Motability Scheme. You must have 12 months or more of benefit remaining to qualify. All vehicles supplied on the scheme are covered by Kia warranties.
Motorists looking to choose a Kia Motability vehicle can pick from the full range of everyday cars, and we provide images and specifications for each model on our website to help you make up your mind. To speak with a team member at our dealership, please get in touch with us at Park’s Kia in East Kilbride today.
When you've picked up your Kia Motability car, we'll stay in touch with you via Lifestyle magazine, send you your tax disc each year and call you to arrange your MOT tests.
How it works:Contract Hire:
• A new car of your choice every three years.
• Insurance and personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers.
• Servicing and maintenance by your Motability dealer.
• Full breakdown assistance from the RAC.
• Annual tax disc sent directly to your home (except in Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man).
• 60,000 miles mileage allowance over three years.
• Free replacement tyres fitted.
• Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost
• One-stop customer helpline.
• Help with transport (where possible) when you car is being serviced or repaired.