Fiat Motability Cars
Fiat Motability Cars in East Kilbride Glasgow, Motherwell & Irvine
Created more than 30 years ago, the Motability Scheme is designed to help disabled motorists and road users find an accessible new vehicle – from a compact everyday car to a robust people carrier or SUV. As the authorised dealer for Fiat in East Kilbride and Motherwell, Park’s proudly supports drivers across Scotland in finding their ideal model and, for as long as our customers remain on the scheme, we also pledge to keep them on the road with competitively-priced maintenance and servicing for their chosen Fiat.
If you (or a family member or friend) currently receive the Higher Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement, and you have 12 months or more of benefit remaining, then you’re eligible to select a brand new Fiat Motability car. Most vehicles are provided with full tax and insurance, and drivers can enjoy a range of warranties and cover from both our team at the dealership and the manufacturer.
Any brand new model from the Fiat range can be selected as a Motability Scheme vehicle, and you can view all of them on our website before you make up your mind. If you’d like to discuss your personal requirements with a member of our team at Park’s, head to our contact us page for telephone numbers and addresses for all of our dealerships.
We keep in touch via the Lifestyle magazine once you've purchased your car, and we'll also remind you when your MOT is due and send your tax disc every year.
How it works:Contract Hire:
• A new car of your choice every three years.
• Insurance and personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers.
• Servicing and maintenance by your Motability dealer.
• Full breakdown assistance from the RAC.
• Annual tax disc sent directly to your home (except in Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man).
• 60,000 miles mileage allowance over three years.
• Free replacement tyres fitted.
• Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost
• One-stop customer helpline.
• Help with transport (where possible) when you car is being serviced or repaired.