- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Servicing and Parts
- Contact Us
Citroën Motability in Glasgow & East Kilbride
Citroën Motability Cars in East Kilbride
Founded in 1977, the Motability Scheme is a nationwide initiative to provide disabled road users with easier access to a new vehicle. As a franchised Citroën dealer, we’re proud to supply adaptable cars from our Park’s showroom in East Kilbride to Scottish motorists. Once you’ve selected any model from us through the scheme, we’ll also support you and your Citroën with affordable servicing and maintenance.
If you or someone you know is currently in receipt of either the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or the Higher Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, they or you can apply for a brand new Citroën on the Motability Scheme. Please note that you must have at least 12 months of benefit remaining to be eligible. Most vehicles that are supplied through the scheme come fully taxed and insured for your peace of mind, and are covered by reassuring warranties from both Citroën and our team.
Take a look through the full range of new Citroën Motability models on our website to pick out your ideal Motability car, or get in touch with us at Park’s Citroën to talk through your personal motoring needs with a member of our team.
After you've purchased your car, we'll send you your tax disc each year and keep in touch via the Lifestyle magazine. We'll also remind you when your MOT is due and when the end of your lease is imminent.
How it works:Contract Hire:
• A new car of your choice every three years.
• Insurance and personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers.
• Servicing and maintenance by your Motability dealer.
• Full breakdown assistance from the RAC.
• Annual tax disc sent directly to your home (except in Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man).
• 60,000 miles mileage allowance over three years.
• Free replacement tyres fitted.
• Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost
• One-stop customer helpline.
• Help with transport (where possible) when you car is being serviced or repaired.